- Versatile Use: This turned iron shot is great for competition/meet.
- Perfect for Training/Events: These shots are made to specific diameter & weight with minor variations. Throw them in practice and in competition meets.
- Sturdy: Made out of solid cast iron turned to different diameter.
- Stable: Balanced for high performance.
- Coating: Polyurethane paint coated for extra durable finish.
- Specs: Colours may vary compared to the image shown.
- Available Weights: 2kg, 3kg, 4kg, 4.5kg, 5kg, 5.45kg, 6kg, 6lb, 8lb, 10lb, 12lb, 14lb, 15lb, 16lb, 18lb & 20lb.
Good product for good price. Paint wears.Review by Taft / (Posted on 6/12/2016)"I appreciate the availability of a good practice shotput shot.
My son competes with a 6lb shot so it is nice to have a 3kg shot with which to practice.
I expect the paint to be removed after a few years of sandblasting during practice. I may get another."
I bought this item for my son to practice Track ...Review by Reynolds / (Posted on 10/24/2015)I bought this item for my son to practice Track and Field. It is just what they said it would be. I believe the quality is higher than the price. No question would purchase again