- High Quality: The rubber tips are specifically made for throwing on artificial turf ground or with indoor practice nets.
- Regulations: Some U.S. states require that junior throwers use a javelin with a rubber tip. Check your states athletic rules.
- Practice: Great for fine tuning a throwers technique.
- The 800 and 600 gram is used by High School & College Boys.
- Color may vary.
- Specs: 600G 40M, 600G 45M, 600G 50M & 600G 60M.
- Best Seller: This competition javelin is one of our best selling javelins!
- Made by Professionals: Some of the best throwers in the world assisted in helping us produce this javelin.
- Official: These competition javelins are constructed from a composite metal alloy, and are I.A.A.F. certified.
- Sturdy: The tips are chromed metal, and feature a unique cord-wrap grip.
- Versatile: Great for competition or just training.
- Available In: Colours may vary.
- Specifications: 800GM 50M, 800GM 60M, 800GM 70M, 800GM 80M & 800GM 90M.