Excellent training tool for all throwers. Throwing PUDs are a great tool for hammer throwing and hammer training. They assist you in the development of your technique, strength, and physical capacity. These popular training implements are used for specific strength and power exercises for all throwing. Learn More$69.00
- Soft Shell Indoor Outdoor shot put proudly made in the USA.
- These shots will not mark floor, the wall or anything else you throw them against.
- These shot puts retain their shape.
- These shots are perfect for indoor meets or practice.
- These shots have a soft and "sticky" outer shell which provides a excellent gripping surface.
Regular Price: $130.00
Special Price: $65.00
We present a Cast iron Shot put that well priced to fit right into your budget. It features an unturned surface with a rough finish. Not made to be used in gravel pits. This shot put is an excellent choice for practising form, release, and technique. Colours may vary. Various sizes were available. Learn More$23.98
- Non Marking: These shots will not mark the floor, the wall or anything else you throw them against.
- Solid Construction: These shots will retain their shape.
- Indoor: It’s all about indoors. Hard shell shots that are Non Marking thus perfect for Indoor Track Surfaces.
- Practice Hard: Perfect for practicing positioning, spin and thrust.
- Available Sizes: 4kg, 6Kg, 6lb, 8lb, 10lb, 12lb and 14lb
- Perfect for Training: These bright high visibility indoor throwing balls are great for practicing discus and javelin.
- Usage: Great for Indoor throwing.
- Long Lasting: The soft PVC plastic shell helps to keep the ball from marking/damaging facilities.
- Ergonomic: The ribbed surface greatly improves the thrower’s grip.
- Sturdy: These are solid, like a baseball with tough PVC cover.
- Available Weights: 1Kg/100mm, 1.60Kg/100mm, 0.5Kg/90mm, 0.6Kg/90mm, 800gm/100mm & 2Kg