- Tone thighs, quads and buttocks. Engages abdominal, shoulders and chest.
- Improves balance and coordination.
- Tri-Level height adjustment allows the building of core strength gradually.
- Improves core strength, posture, enhances coordination, sense of balance and visual sense.
- Ideal for ankle strengthening, standing desks, and balance exercise or therapy.
- Great for Balance Exercises, Home Gyms, Gymnastics, Sport Performance Enhancement, Rehabilitation, Strength and Balance Workouts
It works, it does its job.Review by Gabo / (Posted on 10/17/2013)Still alive and kicking after many months of use. This little piece will do the trick for balance. Dont look at any expensive stuff (unless thats what you are after), this one does the trick, its a balance board and a good one.
Very cool!Review by Rico / (Posted on 2/13/2012)I bought this to help with my ankle therapy, and it is great. My kids also use it to play around. The disc is made of very tough plastic. You will need to use shoes to use it cause the surface is not smooth, but that is probably safer anyway. It comes with an attachment that you put on the bottom to make it higher and more challenging (2 additional levels). The attachment does not seem as rugged as the board itself, but so far it has worked great. I have noticed that when using it you actually work out your core muscles, which is a bonus for me